- Makeup Geek Foiled Shadow in Showtime all over lid.
- Morphe Shadow in Magic right above Showtime (it would go into your crease and blend up into your brown bone, but I don’t have an crease)
- Makeup Geek Shadow in Cherry Cola under the eye and with a smaller crease brush use it to deepen the crease)
- Morphe Shadow in Crystal to highlight the brow.
- Urban Decay Brow Beater in Dark Brown as a liner for my under eyes.
- MAC Fluideline in Blacktrack for the top liner
- Ardell Demi Wispies lashes.
Brows – Urban Decay Brow Beater in Dark Brown
Contour – Lorac Pro Contour Palette I used the shade Deep Contour in my cheek contour and chin contour, and used Medium Contour for my nose and as a bronzer on my temples.
Highlight – Laura Geller in Gilded Honey
Blush – Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in TMI
Lips – Dose of Colors in Desert Suede
Sorry the lighting in my room was wonky I need to get a better light since I created this look pretty late at night. If you have any questions let me know!
4 thoughts on “Smokey Cranberry Valentine’s Day Look”
Love this look, also I love the name of your blog
Why thank you!
Gorgeous look, your eyebrows are perfection!
Thank you! Brow compliments are the best! 😉