- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Hyaluronic line. If you haven’t seen my review on it, you can see it here. It is available at Nordstroms.
- Lush Breath of Fresh Air. I typically use their Eau Roma Water, but wanted to switch things up and this one is just as great. It’s hydrating, and refreshing and make my skin feel good. It’s available at their stores or online.
- UD Chill Makeup Setting Spray – Since I stopped setting my face with powder (it was just too drying and making my face peel), I started only using setting spray to set my face and it’s been working BEAUTIFULLY. It still holds up all day, and my face feels hydrated. I was using the Gerard Cosmetics Slay all Day in Green Tea, but my face started to tingle and go numb when I used it and I went back to good ‘ole Chill. It’s available Sephora, Ulta, and the UD website.
- This Dooney and Bourke Tinkerbell bag has been on my wishlist for over a year. I didn’t buy it because I told myself it was going to be my reward for participating in one of the Tinkerbell Marathon Weekend events. Well I didn’t realize this bag was actually created for the 2014 Tinkerbell marathon and halfway through my season pass year, it disappeared from the Disney stores to make room for the new bags. I’m still not sure how the 2014 ones were still available but not the 2015…. I decided to wait until the 5K weekend to see if I liked the new bags better and I did not. So once I was done with the 5K, I went on Ebay and found this bag to reward myself and I don’t regret it at all. I LOVE this bag so much.
- Zyllion Shiatsu Pillow Massager with Heat – I love this little back massager. My shoulders and neck have been messed up since I went back to work, and it has worked wonders. I still have knots and tightness but at least it’s not soo bad that my arms are going numb (which use to happen every day). It’s pretty compact but powerful and the heat really helps loosen everything up but it doesn’t get overly hot. If you have neck/shoulder/back soreness from knots I would recommend buying one. I will say that it is a LITTLE on the wide side so when I’m trying to work my neck and shoulders I turn it vertically and use it that way. This little bugger was only $39.95 on Amazon and has saved me a ton of money on going to get messages.
I know there wasn’t a ton of beauty stuff on here, but it’s because I’m basically still using all the same stuff from my last monthly favorites. If you haven’t seen it yet, you can find it here.
Let me know what some of your monthly favorites are and if there’s anything I should try out. 🙂