From American Eagle (40% off, $25 sweaters, flannels and fleece, plus free shipping):
I’ve been obsessed with sweaters, henleys, & flannels and American Eagle is one of my favorite places to look for them. Basically any of their items that say “soft” in the name is my absolute favorite.
- AE AHHMAZINGLY SOFT FLANNEL BOYFRIEND SHIRT also got this & this one. The first one is thicker than the other two.
- AE FUZZY TEDDY SHERPA CARDIGAN – this seems to no longer be on their website (not sure if its just sold out or discontinued but it wasn’t on clearance as of 3 days ago). Similar item here
- AERIE DESTROYED CITY JOGGER I’m obsessed with these they are so soft. They are on clearance (according to the store so if you can find them in your sie jump on them now!) Also bought it in the peach.
- AE HENLEY PULLOVER SWEATER This sweater is soo cozy. (Bonus for the pumping moms – it’s oversized enough to pump under)
- AERIE REAL SOFT® RIBBED HENLEY TANK I love these tanks. I have them in like 5 colors. They’re soft, flattering and easy to nurse/pump in.
- AE SLOUCHY WAFFLE CARDIGAN SWEATER Haven’t gotten this in yet but it looks cozy and I’m excited for it.
I’ve also grabbed their RAW EDGE HENLEY TANK TOP in a few colors, the AE CLOUDSPUN SWEATER, and the AE SOFT & SEXY PLUSH JEGGING CREW.
I’ve bought a TON of baby clothes from Old Navy (50% off entire order):
- These 2-Pack Hooded One-Piece were soo cute I bought both sets.
- Shawl-Collar One-Piece I bought this for our family photos.
- This print is no longer available but I also bought this one and it’s so cute I bought it in mulitple sizes.
- Zip-Front One-Piece I LOVE their zip onesies because the zip from the BOTTOM, so the baby can keep his top half warm during diaper changes.
- Micro Performance Fleece Booties Old Navy seems to be the only place I can find 0-3mo shoes vs 0-6. 0-6 is just waay to big for little man right now.
- Sueded Cuffed Moccasins
- Felt/Faux-Leather Dress Boots
- Footed Thermal One-Piece I bought the green stripe and tree print
- I think this one is out of stock too 😦 I had it in my cart a while ago and then passed on it, but when it was still available during the sale I decided to snag it.
- Hooded Sherpa One-Piece – for when we want to take little man to see Christmas lights, it’ll keep him nice and cozy.
I also, grabbed some stuff from Kickee Pants (20% off everything) and Hanna Anderson ($25 sleepers & pj’s plus an extra 30% off everything)
How’s everyone else’s bank account looking after Black Friday 😅?