I don’t know about you, but I was OBSESSED with Selana Gomez’s Grammy look. I pretty much always love the way she looks, but that dark brown intense smokey eye is just to die for, so I decided to recreate it:
- First I applied the Marc Jacobs Coconut Face Primer on with my fingers.
- Next with a Sigma F88 brush I stippled a mix of the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation with MAC Pro Longwear Foundation
- Highlight the center of the forehead, down the center of the nose, the under eye and cheekbone area, and the chin with Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light and blend in into the skin with a Morphe E8 brush.
- This is a little unconventional, but because the center of her face is pale and glowy, I set the highlighted area with Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight 1 and the Bdellium Tools 968 brush.
- I set the rest of the face with Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation with a MUD Cosmetics 720 brush
- Next I drew in my brows with Urban Decay’s Brow Beater in Dark
- For my eyeshadow I only used the Morphe 35K Palette. I used the Bdellium Tools 777 brush (I used the Purple Bamboo one) and a warm med brown shade to map out where I wanted the the shadow to lay including the under eye area. Next using the same brush I went over all of it it with the dark bronze color. I used Bdellium Tools 781 brush and the white shimmer powder to highlight the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. Using the Bdellium Tools 760 brush and the matte black shadow to smudge the black into the lower lash line.
- I lined my waterline and top lashes with Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil in Legend.
- I contoured my nose using a Posh Wide Domed Eye Shadow Brush and MAC Sculpting Powder in Shadowy. Using the same color and a Bdellium Tools 987 brush I contoured my jawline. Then using the same brush I contoured my cheekbones with MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt
- I warmed up my temples and around the entire side of the face with Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer and the Real Techniques Buffing Brush (part of the core collection).
- Warmed up my contour with Make-up Designory Bronzer in Endless Summer and the Bdellium Tools 991 brush
- Very lightly dusted Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in TMI on just the apples of my cheek with a Morphe M403 brush
- Curled my lashes with a Shu Uemura lash curler, which is no longer available in the US. It drives me nuts because it’s the ONLY lash curler that works on me so I buy it on Amazon. I used the House of Lashes White Adhesive to attach the KoKo Lashes in KoKo (these lashes have a REALLY thick band so if you’re not used to falsies, I don’t recommend them), and then attached Ardell Mini Flare Black lashes to my bottom lash line (cuz I have no bottom lashes….)
- Last I threw on Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Protest on my lips.
I used the NuMe 25mm Magic Wand to freshen up my curls and let me tell you how amazing it is. Super quick and easy to use and the barrel is the perfect size for my hair. I would honestly follow them on Instagram, because they are always having sales and promotions. I got this wand and a hair dryer half off, so it was really inexpensive for a good styling tool.
If you have any questions, let me know!
2 thoughts on “Selena Gomez Grammy look”
Gorgeous transformation love