- I primed my face with Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer, but only in areas I needed (nose and cheeks).
- Stippled on Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Foundation with a Sigma F88 brush.
- Concealed with Tarte Cosmetics Maracuja Creaseless Concealor and a MUD Concealor Brush
- Set my face using Urban Decay’s Naked Skin and a MUD Large Powder Brush
- I used Urban Decay Brow Beater in Warm Brown to keep it a little more subtle.
- With a Bdellium Tools 788 brush I used Morphe Shadow in Flawless on my lid space going up to the crease area. Using the sane brush I put a little bit of Morphe Spice in the crease area and above to give a little bit of color.
- Curled and attached KoKo Lashes in KoKo with the HOL glue.
- Contoured my face with the Bdellium Tools 987 and the Lorac Pro Contour Palette (shade medium)
- Used the Bdellium Tools 959 brush to apply Urban Decay’s Afterglow Blush in Satisfy
- Highlighted my nose, cheekbones, and cupid’s bow with TheBalm’s MaryLouManizer (I have the trio, cuz why not, but it’s available individually) and I used the Bdellium Tools 787 brush
- Lastly I used Buxom’s Full on Lip Cream in Cherry Flip on my lips
5 thoughts on “Natural Dewy / Glowy Look”
Milani Makeup is having a giveaway! check out my blog for details!
I’m loving this look!
You’re very welcome 🙂 !