- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Body Cream in EUCALYPTUS TEA – $15.00 I have been obsessed with this lotion. I’m kind of always obsessed with eucalyptus, but this lotion smells amazing and is great for when I’m feeling extra stressed.
- The Collection Midnight Forest Jar Candle – $12.99 I have been burning this at least a few times a week all month. It smells so good.
- Glycelene Beauty Ointment – $75.00 If you haven’t seen my review on this you can find it here.
- Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Satisfy – $26.00 I have been OBSESSED with this color since I got my hands on it. It’s just the PERFECT peachy color.
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact in Highlight 1 – $40.00. I have been reaching for this far more than Becca Opal (which is weird). I just love the subtle luminescent glow you get from it. It’s very similar to Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, but is more of a sheen than a shimmer.
- Mossimo Women’s Rib Knit Trim Faux Leather Jacket – $44.99. I love “leather” jackets. However they tend to not love me. If I can zip it up, it usually really bulky and clunky looking on me. This one has ribbed panels in it, so it hugs your curves (in a good way). So excited I randomly saw it at Target.
- Torrid Lace Bralettes – $16.50 – $34.50. Finally a lace bralette for girls with bigger boobs! The VS ones just don’t cut it anymore. These are so comfy for lounging around the house.
- Cheez-It Pepper Jack Flavor. I don’t know why, but I have been eating these non stop all month and I normally get sick of eating the same thing after a day. These are just too good.
- Glacier Cherry Gatorade. I have been so dehydrated lately that water just isn’t cutting it. Gatorade is my life saver right now, and this Glacier Cherry Flavor is my favorite.