So I’ve made a lot of recent liquid lipstick purchases and realized they were all similarly toned, so I thought I’d put together a swatch comparison for you all!
From left to right:
- Dose of Colors – Chocolate Wasted
- Black Moon Cosmetics – Grim
- Makeup Monsters – Just Add Marshmallows
- Dose of Colors – Cork
- Makeup Monsters – Cornucopia
- Black Moon Cosmetics – Harvest
- Ofra – Miami Fever
- Black Moon Cosmetics – Selene (I’m telling you my camera HATES taking a good picture of this color)
- Dose of Colors – Mood
- Black Moon Cosmetics – Wrath
- Makeup Monsters – Wolfsbane
- Dose of Colors – Desert Suede
All three companies have liquid lipsticks that are both cruelty free and vegan. BlackMoon Cosmetics and Dose of Colors both sell their liquid lipsticks for $18 each, and Makeup Monsters sells theirs for $15.95. I really love all three formulas, and I guess it really just depends on my day and what I want that determines which one I reach for. If you want to see my reviews for each brand you can find them here:
The liquid lipsticks are available here:
- Black Moon Cosmetics
- Makeup Monsters
- Dose of Colors (if it’s sold out there try here).
3 thoughts on “Liquid Lipstick Brand Swatches and Comparisons”
They look so interesting, and if all three are cruelty free and vegan..bonus!
I agree! While I’m not actually vegan or vegetarian, I think it’s great to have the option and I prefer to use them over non cruelty free products.
Ahh love the swatches!! DOC has the best ones in my opinion. Am trying to get Stone