….Or should I say already have bought.
Some of you [who follow me on IG] may know that I recently just got rid of like 1/4 of my makeup collection (details will be in another post coming up) and I’ve been cutting back on buying more makeup mostly because during pregnancy I’ve been too lazy to do makeup (and another reason I will also go into in another post). So with that being said, most of my picks are skincare items.
As you can see I’ve bought a lot of the Clean at Sephora products, just because I’m more conscious of the ingredients and products I’m using.
- Herbivore Rose Quartz Facial Roller – I really love my Jade roller from them to work in serums, so I decided to get this one too. I probably don’t need it, but it’s nice to have a back up.
- Youth to the People Superfoods Cleanser – I’ve previously LOVED and raved about the Kate Sommerville ExfoliKate Cleanser, and I still love it, but we moved to a place that is on a septic/leach field system (which means all of the stuff gets broken down and goes back into the ground), so I’ve been switching all my products to more biodegradable & natural products so it has less environmental impact. I bought my first bottle during the last VIB Sale and so far I love it. It was also recommended by Melissa Alatorre and Stephanie Nicole and I typically LOVE the products they recommend.
- Son & Park Beauty Water – I also bought this during the last VIB sale because I was looking for a good toner, and OMG I LOVE this stuff it’s AMAZING. It’s a great gentle exfoliator (no microbeads or chemicals) and it leaves my face refreshed, clean, but not overly dry. It’s been helping SOO much with my pregnancy acne too.
- Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate & Glow Oil – This one I’ve been wanting to try since Stephanie Nicole recommended it, but because I was pregnant I was really unsure about what products I can and can’t use, so now that I’m in my 3rd trimester, I figured buy it now while it’s on sale and I can use it after the baby comes.
- Ilia Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer – I’ve been looking for a good tinted moisturizer, but I’ve been afraid of trying some of the more popular ones because they all use chemical sunscreen in them and I’m allergic to chemical sunscreens and this one [I believe] uses a physical sunscreen. I’m not going to lie, there’s a lot of negative reviews for this, but the positive ones still made me pull the trigger.
- NARS Soft Matte Concealer – So I LOVE my NARS Creamy Concealer & my Laura Mercier Secret Concealer, but I wanted a more full coverage pot concealer For all over. The Secret Concealer is full coverage and in a pot, but it’s more for the under eyes since it has eye cream in it which also makes it a little more emollient than I want (but it’s my FAVORITE under eye concealer).
I’m not gonna lie. I overspend during the VIB Sales, and it’s purely because I want to hit my Rouge status purely on those sales because I don’t typically buy from Sephora otherwise. It’s when I stock up on all of my skincare items, and tools for the year because why not save the money when you can. I’m curious what everyone else is getting! If you have a post, leave a comment and I’ll come check it out.