Thank you, Luxe Fashion for tagging me! Go visit her site, it’s got great tips and reviews!
- What is currently your favourite makeup or beauty item?
Ooof this is hard! Currently I am loving my: UD Afterglow highlighter in Sin, UD Brow Beater in Dark, and my Glycelene Beauty Ointment.
- What is your favourite makeup look, eg. smokey eye?
I personally love SUPER Bronze-y, golden makeup looks. I actually have to force myself to do other things.
- Why did you start your blog?
Honestly, I have always loved blogging, I just never really had time to actually blog. When I was “unemployed” (I was still freelancing) it gave me a lot more time to write and think and be creative, but now that I have a blog on something I actually love, I hope I keep this going a lot longer than my other blogs.
- Which of your blog posts is your favourite and why?
Hmmmm… I guess as of late, my hair care & hair journey. Mainly because it was the first time I admitted publicly that I got discriminated in the corporate world for having different hair. Which isn’t that big of a shock int this society, but it stung more for me, because it came from people I trusted and thought actually cared about me.
- Which three makeup or beauty items are on your wishlist?
Easy! Both the Natasha Denona Palettes and the It Cosmetics powder brush.
- What activities do you like to do in your spare time?
I like playing with my friends/family members dogs, taking care of all my plants, singing, cooking, shopping, going on adventures.
- Do you have any travel wish lists for this year?
ALWAYS! I want to go on an off-roading trip, I would like to make it over to Phoenix again to see my BFF, and I would like to make it up to Seatle to see another friend! (Only small trips this year since I just started a new job. Next year will have big trips!)
- What is your favourite shop?
Oh, this is hard. I love shopping. I don’t think I could pick one…. I LOVE Modcloth for all my dresses, but the place I shop the most would probably be Target.
- Which makeup brand is your favourite?
Hmmm, that’s hard too. I would probably say Urban Decay. Only because most of my staple products are by them. I mean my current routine right now is: MUFE Step 1 in Hydrating, Youngblood Mineralized & Giorgio Armani Luminizing foundations mixed, UD Brow Beater, UD Cannonball Mascara, Lorac contour palette, UD Afterglow highlighter in Sin, and UD Afterglow blush in Satisfy.
- Favourite lipstick or lip gloss?
I always love all of the UD lipsticks, but I have to say lately, I’ve been all about the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks. Favorite glosses are the Buxom and Marc Jacobs glosses. They are the smoothest, wet-looking lip glosses EVER!
My nominations are:
LOVE these blogs! Go check them out!
My questions are:
- Who is your makeup/style icon?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What makeup/beauty brands are your favorite?
- What is currently in your makeup bag?
- What are 3 things on your beauty wishlist.
- What are 3 things you regret buying and why.
- Name 5 things you can’t live without.
- Where are your favorite places to shop.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world all expenses paid, where would you go and what would you do?
- What’s your favorite animal?