About a month ago, my husband and I attended two good friend’s wedding and between having to leave early in the morning to help set up, and actually help set up I didn’t have much time to do makeup. I also just randomly grabbed makeup and threw it in my bag and ended up with this monochromatic peachy nude look and I ended up really liking it, so I thought I’d try to recreate it.
Keep in mind that I’ve tanned quite a bit (even if you can’t tell from the pictures) and I amped up the lashes.
This it what I used:
- Urban Decay- Optical Illusion Primer.
- NARS- All Day Luminous in Syracuse (this was my first time using this and so far I’m loving it full review coming soon)
- Urban Decay- Brow Beater in Warm Brown
- Lorac – Pro Contour in Medium and Dark mixed for my jawline & cheek hollows. To contour my nose I mix Light & Dark. Medium has a little too much warmth for it to look natural on my nose.
- On my eyes, I used the Urban Decay Naked- Ultimate Basics. I used Nudie all over as my base color, Commando on the lid, Faith in the “crease” with a VERY light wash of Extra Bitter in the crease. (This is actually exactly what I used for the wedding and it’s a little more obvious in the picture of me & my husband)
- Inglot- AMC Eyeliner Gel in 77 to line the top lashes
- House of Lashes- Mini Iconic. I previously said that I didn’t like these, but I think trimming it properly and REALLY breaking in the band it’s not so bad. The band is still a little thick for my liking (I need to try the lite version), but it’s wearable.
- Becca- Champagne Split in Prosecco Pop / Amaretto (dear LORD that’s a long name). I used Prosecco Pop has the highlight on the cheekbones & nose, and Amaretto on the cheeks
- Dose of Colors- Liquid Lip in Supernatural on the lips.
I’m really digging this look and I think this is probably going to be my new go to look.
Let me know if you have any questions.