So the difference between this list and the one I posted before, is stuff I ACTUALLY bought. A lot of things I had on my other list, I actually get a pro discount on (that’s better than the VIB sale discount) so it seemed like a waste to get it through Sephora.
- Marc Jacobs – Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter. I’ve been wanting to try this, so I figured the best time is to wait until it’s on sale because otherwise, it’s really pricey.
- YSL – Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain in shade 12 Red Tribe & shade 7 Nu Interdit. I already have shade 8 Black Red Code, and I’ve been LOVING it. However it is pricey, so VIB sales here I come.
- Marc Jacobs – Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon in Suede Red. I have the non – matte version of these in a gold and black and I wasn’t too impressed (I like the MUFE Aqua XL and UD 24/7 Glide on ones better), but I wanted to see of the matte ones are better & I’ve been wanting a maroon liner.
- Belif – True Cream Moisturizing Bomb. This was recommended by Stephanie Nicole. If you haven’t heard of her, you should DEFINITELY check her channel out. She’s extremely informative about products, but she’s definitely blunt and a little rough around the edges (which I LOVE) so if you’re sensitive to language you might wanna skip her BUT she does warn you if she curses in a video so you can be careful who you watch them in front of.
- Tarte – Rainforest of the Sea Concealer. Since I HATED the Shape Tape (I know blasphemous), this one is far more hydrating and it was on sale already and I added the VIB sale on top of it, so I figured why not.
- Sephora – The Painter Airbrush Sponge. I much prefer brushes to sponges, but on the off chance I do feel like using a sponge, this is my ABSOLUTE favorite. I get a pro discount on the Beauty Blender, and I still prefer spending full price on this (which I do, but I thought I should get a backup at sale price).
- Kate Somerville – ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash. I love using this with my Lavo Giro Face brush. It’s a great cleanser.
- Drunk Elephant – C-Firma Day Serum. I really do love this vitamin C serum. I was curious about the Sunday Riley one, but I decided to get the little mini size of the moisturizer with points, so I can see if I like her products.
So the other thing I did order during the sale, was the Natasha Denona Holiday Palette in Joya, but it was removed from my cart and I got an email saying it was sold out. However, I never saw it go out of stock online or on the app, so I contacted customer service and have gotten no response and their chat lines have been down even though I try to log on during their chat hours. Did this happen to anyone else? I’m pretty upset that it got removed for no reason. I feel like this has happened to me before with Sephora and I never get an answer from them, so I’m pretty disappointed.
Anyway, I would LOVE to see what everyone else is getting during the VIB sale, so please link your post in my comments!