With all these Fall posts coming up, I can’t bring myself to do a Fall post because it’s still a lovely 85-90 °F here in So Cal. Thinking about sweaters, jeans and boots sound awful. However, there is one more trend I LOVE wearing from Summer through Fall is camo. I have a very real obsession with camo. It’s probably because I really love olive-y tones. Camo is also really easy to style. It honestly goes with so much, it’s basically a neutral. Here are some of my favorite camo finds (some I have, some I want):
- These Alternative Eco – Fleece sweats/joggers are sooo comfortable and yes they are men’s sweats, but I’ve always preferred men’s sweats because I’ve got thick thighs and calves and I like them baggy, so men’s sweats fit better on me. These are pricier ($40.99), but they’re pretty well made and should last awhile.
- These Camo Jeggings from American Eagle are everything. I bought these recently (and obviously can’t fit into them right now), but the color is GREAT and American Eagle Jeans and Jeggings are typically really comfy, well made, and I love that they have a wide variety of sizes. These are typically $49.95, but are on sale for $37.49.
- These Target shorts have been my favorite this summer. It’s comfy, pregnancy friendly (seriously I’m 7months and they still fit), and only $22.99.
- This GREAT oversized sweater from Express is SOOOO cute. I don’t actually own this, but I’m obsessed with it and debating on getting it, but at $69.90 I’m not quite ready to pull the trigger yet and I have another [not oversized] camo sweater that is still in good condition (I bought it last year and I don’t remember where).
- This beige camo sweater from Gap is SOOOOO soft. I bought this last year on sale at Gap, and they still have it on their site (currently at $26.97). I will say it’s a little shorter than I’d like because of my chest, but it’s still cute with some high waisted jeans or leggings. They also have the matching bottoms (which I don’t have), AND a maternity sweater (with no hood) that I might have to get because it’s probably longer.
Of course, I have a few camo t-shirts (Torrid & Target) and tanks (American Eagle), but I couldn’t find any right now that I really liked. I’m also currently in the market for a good camo jacket, but I haven’t found one I like yet, so if you see one send me a link, please!!
I bought these baby joggers from Gymboree because let’s be real, I’m determined to have matching outfits with my baby boy. These are normally $24.50 but are on sale for $12.25 right now. They’re nice and thick too, so if you’re in a colder area it’s really nice. I also found cheaper ones ($7) from Old Navy, but they are thinner. I will say if you’re buying for an older child who isn’t growing quite as fast and is already moving around, the Gymboree one is probably a better investment because it seems more durable, but if it’s just to dress up an infant, I would say go with the cheaper ones.