So I really wanted to make an Easter basket for my little chickadee, but since he’s too little for candy (and a lot of things), I decided to fill it with age appropriate things that I was going to buy for him anyway. This is what I ended up with:
- Basket – I originally was going to just fill an everyday decorative storage basket, but the little guy saw this at the store and went absolutely nuts so for $3 I decided it was worth getting it for him to play/chew on.
- Dr Brown Loveys – Since he’s obsessed with his dinosaur & fox, I decided to add a turtle and rabbit to the gang. If your kid isn’t a big Dr Brown’s fan, Wubba Nubs have a ton of cute animals too (which is what we started with but he no longer will take the Wubba Nub pacifier)
- The Teething Egg because he’s starting to teeth and I needed to figure out how to incorporate eggs in his basket (I gave him one of them already prematurely because he’s been really trying to chew on everything and its the ONLY teething toy he’s liked so far)
- I got come cute teethers from Tailored Tots on Etsy, because I LOVE her stuff (little already has some of the gym teethers and he LOVES playing with them) PLUS it’s a great way to support small businesses. (I actually have their gym attachments pictured because I placed my order for the teethers a little late to get a pic and post).
- Green Babiators, because we love his black ones. Thhey are soo cute and he doesn’t mind wearing them.
- Last but not least (and not pictured) we buy all of the Llama Llama books & the If You Give a Mouse books, so needless to say he’s getting those “in” his basket too (we’ve already started reading them)
Just as and FYI Ebates currently has a 1% Cash Back at Target & 2% at BuyBuyBaby (sometimes the stores will go up to 4 or 5%).
2 thoughts on “Easter Baskets for Infants”
We have a couple wubba nubs, but that Dr. Browns fox is so darn cute. The sunglasses are awesome too. I’ve been trying to find some that will fit on little man’s face. He isn’t a fan of sun hats.
Oh yea we LOVE the Babiators cuz they’re flexible and won’t break if he pulls at them and bends them. So far he hasn’t minded wearing then at all and I’m hoping if I keep making him wear things like hats and sunglasses he’ll never start hating it, but that might be wishful thinking 😂