I can’t believe it’s already been 6months. Where has time gone? My little munchkin has gotten so big and so funny. Here’s a few developments:
- He started actually eating solids. Our pediatrician had us start trying before he turned 4months and he DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL, until about a few weeks ago. He finally started actually eating the food (vs screaming and spitting it everywhere) . So far he likes sweet potatoes and carrots, tolerates pears, and hates apples with a passion.
- He’s sleeping a good 6hrs at night and then will typically dream feed and sleep for another 3hrs.
- He finally started taking the boob for his dream feeds but refuses it any other time.
- He loves story time.
- He’s rediscovered his love of blowing raspberries. He did this at 4 months and stopped for awhile and recently started again.
- He babbles non stop now and can almost say “hi” on cue.
There are so many new and fun things with this guy and I can’t wait to see what new things he learns.
2 thoughts on “6 Month Update”
He’s so cute!